Wednesday 1 November 2023

Record from my flat - Grey Squirrels

Grey Squirrels are particularly evident at this time of year as they gather and feed on acorns and I have seen them regularly at both my local patch sites and around my block of flats.

The boundary fence to the rear communal garden seems to be a regular Grey Squirrel highway or resting point.

This chap (first 3 photos) stayed in the same position for at least 10 minutes seemingly keeping an eye on another friend or foe lurking in the shadows at the end of the fence run (last photo).


















#DefendNature
#RestoreNatureNow
Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife 

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.