Saturday 17 October 2020

Is 2020 a good year for sloes?

Sloes are the purple-blue waxy fruits of the Blackthorn and it appears that 2020 may be a better than average year for them.

 Is 2020 a good year for sloes?

Certainly there appears to have been an abundance of them, along with other autumn fruits, berries and nuts, at both my local patch sites this autumn.  However, I only started visiting both sites on a regular basis from March 2020 so I do not have the experience of previous years to benchmark against.






















💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.