Sunday 28 April 2024

Record from my flat - Grey Heron

Grey Heron is a species that I occasionally see flying past my flat, possibly commuting to/from the lake at nearby Gloucester Park.

However, this evening at 6 p.m., I saw a Grey Heron standing on the roof of one of the houses at the rear of my block of flats, evidently requiring a rest on its commute!

Unfortunately, by the time that I returned to my window with my camera, it had decided to fly off.

Love nature .... act now
Restore and rewild our natural world
Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.