Wednesday 3 April 2024

Record from my flat - Red Fox

This evening at around 8:30 p.m., I went downstairs to take my rubbish and recycling bags out to the bin area.

Through the window of the ground floor rear door, I could see a Red Fox slowly walking around the grassed area of our communal garden, possibly foraging for worms or some other food items.

I watched it for several minutes before it wandered off and disappeared from view.

Whilst I had an exceptionally close view of this Red Fox, there are no photos since I do not routinely take my camera with me when visiting the bin area! 

Love nature .... act now
Restore and rewild our natural world
Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.