Tuesday 5 December 2023

“Photography is a kind of hunting"

I recently found this very meaningful quote courtesy of Richard Birchett and his YouTube channel which I subscribe to.

“Photography is a kind of hunting. It is the hunting instinct without the desire to kill. It is for angels… You stalk, you aim, you shoot, and click! Instead of killing something, you have made it eternal.” - Chris Marker

#DefendNature
#RestoreNatureNow
Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife

πŸ’šπŸ¦† πŸ¦‰πŸ¦‹πŸπŸ¦ŠπŸ¦‘🌼 πŸŒ³πŸ’š
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.