Tuesday 5 December 2023

Record from my flat - Grey Squirrels

I see Grey Squirrels regularly at both my local patch sites and around my block of flats. The boundary fence to the rear communal garden to my block of flats seems to be a regular Grey Squirrel highway or resting point.

This morning I saw a Grey Squirrel feeding on what appeared to be the remains of a half coconut! I have no idea where he found this. At one point, he seemed very keen to show me there was very little remaining inside the shell ….




























Eventually he gained the interest of another Grey Squirrel who took over his position on the fence ….





























…. whilst he retreated with his prize to the top of the adjacent garages ….


#DefendNature

#RestoreNatureNow

Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife


💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚

Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.