Sunday 28 January 2024

Record from my flat - Red Fox

I have seen numerous Red Foxes from my flat over a long period of time but not for the last few months. However, most of my sightings are by chance and doubtless they are in the immediate area most, if not all, nights.

Last night at 8:30 p.m., whilst waiting for the Ocado delivery driver to unload my groceries, I saw a Red Fox casually trot past us before walking round to the rear car park.

This morning at 8:30 a.m., I heard the same or a different Red Fox briefly barking before seeing it disappear up the grass strip at the end of my road and into the wooded area behind the houses opposite my flat.

#DefendNature
#RestoreNatureNow
Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.