Wednesday 24 July 2024

Record from my flat - Common Buzzard

On 11th July 2024I saw a single Common Buzzard from my flat, this being my first record of this species since 7th October 2023 despite regular sightings in recent years and especially during 2022.

This afternoon, I had another sighting of a Common Buzzard heading slowly south at 1:50 p.m.

Summary of Common Buzzard records during the last 4 years:

2021: 11 dates involving 13 birds

2022: 26 dates involving 38 birds

2023: 8 dates involving 8 birds

2024: 2 dates involving 2 birds

Love nature .... act now

Restore and rewild our natural world
Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.