Wednesday 9 June 2021

Visit to St. Nicholas Church and surrounding areas – 9th June 2021

I had a short and unplanned walk through St. Nicholas Church and the surrounding areas but was still able to record my first Common Blue of the year at the site (2 males) plus a single unidentified skipper species which was also the first of the year (either Large Skipper or Small Skipper).

Site totals to date (2021 totals in brackets):

Birds = 53  (42)
Mammals = 6  (5)
Butterflies = 21  (6)
Dragonflies and damselflies = 7  (0)
Reptiles = 1  (0)
Amphibians = 0  (0)

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.