Friday 24 September 2021

More on the White-tailed Lapwing at RSPB Blacktoft Sands

The White-tailed Lapwing which has been present at RSPB Blacktoft Sands for several weeks now (continuing to be reported regularly including today) and which I saw on 6th September 2021 (see here), has inevitably appeared in the October 2021 issue of Birdwatch magazine which has just been delivered to me.

The "finders report" article by Stuart Taylor documents the discovery of this exceptionally rare bird on 26th August 2021 at RSPB Blacktoft Sands.

Rarity finders: White-tailed Lapwing in East Yorkshire - BirdGuides























💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.