Thursday 30 September 2021

Record from my flat - Red Fox

The night shift started early tonight.

At 6:50 p.m., whilst it was still just about light, I spotted a Red Fox walking slowly down the grassy strip from the wooded area and towards the end of my road.

However, it stopped when it reached the end house opposite my flat which borders the grassy strip. It was clearly nervous and suddenly bolted in to cover and out of sight.

This was my first Red Fox sighting from my flat since 14th July 2021.

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.