Thursday 23 September 2021

Record from my flat - Reeves' Muntjac

I see Reeves' Muntjac fairly regularly on my visits to my local patch site around St. Nicholas Church and I also hear the "barking" males very occasionally from my flat. This has been particularly evident in recent weeks.

Today from about 8:50 a.m., I heard a "barking" male for about 5 minutes which seemed to be exceptionally close although it didn't decide to show itself.

Here are some of my photos of the local Reeves' Muntjac ....



















💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.