Friday 8 October 2021

Record from my flat - Grey Squirrels

The Grey Squirrel is a mammal that I frequently see around my St. Nicholas Church local patch site which can be immediately accessed from my flat. It is therefore no surprise that I sometimes see them in our rear garden or running along the perimeter fence.

In recent weeks, there has been quite a lot of Grey Squirrel activity with animals apparently burying and caching nuts in our rear "lawn". I thought this was due to the "lawn" resembling a mini-jungle due to the absence of gardening services since mid-August (a long story!) but the grass was eventually cut again yesterday but Grey Squirrels are still active this morning with 2 animals present. 

However, one Grey Squirrel didn't get the memo to advise that you are supposed to climb trees and bury and cache nuts on the ground 😀. Somehow he managed to make it up to the top of the roof of one of the houses opposite 😀.

Here are some record photos taken yesterday and today through the window of my second floor flat ....
































💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with herpes simplex virus for 4 years, I was browsing through Facebook when I saw how someone was testifying about Dr Muthuka on facebook , on how Dr muthuka cured her, I also contacted Dr Muthuka and he sent me the herbal medicine I use it for few weeks now I'm totally free from herpes virus, God bless Dr muthuka ,, you can email him on this email muthukaherbalhome@gmail.com or call +2349039175109

    or check on website https://drmuthukaherbalcenter.webs.com
    httpss://www.facebook.com/Muthukaherbalremedy/ okay thank
    you all

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.