Saturday 9 October 2021

Record from my flat - Pied Wagtail

The Pied Wagtail is a common species across the UK but one that I very rarely see at my local patch sites (usually very brief sightings or calling birds as they fly over). It is also a bird that I have never recorded from my flat.

This morning at 11:25 a.m., I noticed a Pied Wagtail walking along the rooftop of one of the houses opposite my flat and it now becomes the 36th species that I have recorded from my flat. The bird was present for a few minutes giving me time to get a few photos.






























💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with herpes simplex virus for 4 years, I was browsing through Facebook when I saw how someone was testifying about Dr Muthuka on facebook , on how Dr muthuka cured her, I also contacted Dr Muthuka and he sent me the herbal medicine I use it for few weeks now I'm totally free from herpes virus, God bless Dr muthuka ,, you can email him on this email muthukaherbalhome@gmail.com or call +2349039175109

    or check on website https://drmuthukaherbalcenter.webs.com
    httpss://www.facebook.com/Muthukaherbalremedy/ okay thank
    you all

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.