Friday 26 August 2022

Record from my flat - Collared Doves

I recently wrote about the local Collared Doves .... see here.

My block of flats is currently covered in scaffolding to enable building repair works to be undertaken and the Collared Doves have discovered new perching posts in addition to the TV aerials on the houses opposite.

Here are some record photos from both the front and rear of my flat taken through the window using my mobile phone ....

















My “scaffold list” has now advanced to 3 species 😀 .... Blue Tit, Magpie and Collared Dove

The scaffolding comes down in about 2 weeks time and I am aiming for a grand total of 5 species although I have no idea what else might find these artificial perches attractive 😀.

Slava Ukraini! …. Glory to Ukraine!

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.