Saturday 13 August 2022

Record from my flat - Sparrowhawk

At 1.45 p.m., I saw a Sparrowhawk flying rapidly towards the front of my flat.

With a bit (a lot!) of luck, it would have landed and perched on the scaffolding currently surrounding the block and provided an amazing view. Unfortunately, it decided to climb sharply and fly over the roof.

I regularly see Sparrowhawks during the spring when they soar and display over the wooded area beyond the houses opposite my flat but this was my first record for several months.

I had a very brief glimpse of what I believe was a Sparrowhawk yesterday but I was unable to confirm the identification .

Slava Ukraini! …. Glory to Ukraine!

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.