Tuesday 16 August 2022

European Bee-eaters fledge in Norfolk!

Amazing news from Norfolk!

I have previously written about the remarkable breeding of European Bee-eaters at Trimingham in north east Norfolk .... see here.

I went to see these beautiful birds at the end of June .... see here and here.

Since that time, I have been watching the live webcam from the nest ....


Today, the RSPB confirmed that the first chick had fledged and this moment was captured on their nest webcam ....

Slava Ukraini! …. Glory to Ukraine!

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.