Tuesday 1 November 2022

Me neither

I will wave my flag when we have a progressive and internationalist Government willing to restore leadership, integrity, competency, respect, compassion and decency.

We need and want a General Election!

The outcomes of polling in recent weeks show that 75% of voters would vote for progressive parties.

Just imagine what a progressive alliance of a huge number of non-Conservative MPs could achieve.

Apart from consigning the Conservative Party to permanent opposition where it belongs, there would be substantial and meaningful improvements for our environment, nature and wildlife plus for our society and communities. It would also allow for the long overdue reforms and modernisation of our democracy, constitution and politics.

The only problem is that the Labour Party is as tribal as the Conservative Party and if they do achieve a huge majority whenever a General Election is called, they would not want or need to work in partnership with other progressive parties.

Right now, I would settle for an immediate General Election and a Labour Government. I think I will be waiting some time for a progressive alliance.

#DefendNature .... Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife 

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.