Monday 21 November 2022

Toilet rolls!

I have long made ethical and sustainable choices when it comes to food, consumer goods, travel, energy, etc. I strongly believe in making my small contribution to mitigating the climate emergency and the biodiversity crisis.

However, just over a year ago I took out a subscription with Ethical Consumer and their website and magazine has provided me with a huge resource in terms of shopping guides, ethical ratings, business profiles, etc.  

And so to toilet rolls .... never have I been so excited at buying toilet rolls 😀.

I have just bought a case of bamboo toilet rolls produced by The Cheeky Panda. This, and other products from the company, reduces the use of plastic, reduces deforestation and saves trees, improves animal welfare, promotes sustainable sources, balances carbon, uses natural ingredients and prioritises employee welfare. 

The Cheeky Panda - our commitments












#DefendNature .... Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife 

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.