Sunday 11 December 2022

Winter wonderland in SS15

After several days of very cold weather and frost (including for my visit to my St. Nicholas Church local patch site .... see here), the snow has finally arrived tonight ....




























This photo was taken from my flat but hopefully tomorrow (after my dentist's appointment!) I can get out and about for some wildlife photography opportunities in the snow.

#DefendNature .... Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife 

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.