Friday 17 May 2024

Record from my flat - Red Fox

I seem to be having more success seeing and hearing Red Foxes from my flat at the moment than I am on my local patch around St. Nicholas Church.

I went downstairs this evening at 9:30 p.m. to take some rubbish and recycling out to the bin area and, before opening the rear communal door, I saw a Red Fox sitting on the lawn, seemingly oblivious to a noisy garden party nearby. I watched it for a few minutes before it walked off.

Love nature .... act now
Restore and rewild our natural world
Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.