Sunday 1 September 2024

Record from my flat - Red Foxes

In recent weeks, Red Foxes have been very evident in the near vicinity to my flat either late at night or during the early hours of the morning. I am usually alerted to their presence by their excitable vocalisation and occasionally I have seen up to 3 animals together which I am assuming are cubs from this year.

This morning at 3:25 a.m., I was again woken up by the excitable vocalisation of at least 2 Red Foxes although I failed to see any of them.

Love nature .... act now
Restore and rewild our natural world
Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.