Wednesday 11 September 2024

The hardest thing about moving is not the people you leave behind – it’s the paths you’ll never walk again

The Covid-19 pandemic and the lockdown measures that were implemented, which at least provided an opportunity for daily "exercise", introduced me to what became and have continued to be my 2 local patches.

Since that time, I have regularly visited the area around St. Nicholas Church, immediately adjacent to where I live, and Noak Bridge Nature Reserve, a short 10 minutes walk away.

At some point within the next year or so, I intend to move home and, when I read this article, it resonated greatly with me given that I have become very aware of and received a lot of enjoyment from the environment and nature of my 2 local patches throughout the seasons and over the last 4 years.

The Guardian - The hardest thing about moving is not the people you leave behind – it’s the paths you’ll never walk again

Love nature .... act now
Restore and rewild our natural world
Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife

πŸ’šπŸ¦† πŸ¦‰πŸ¦‹πŸπŸ¦ŠπŸ¦‘🌼 πŸŒ³πŸ’š
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.