Thursday 23 June 2022

Record from my flat - Reeves' Muntjac

For 2 successive nights, at 12:30 a.m. and at 11:15 p.m., I heard a “barking” Reeves' Muntjac for several minutes on each occasion. Both animals were fairly distant and clearly in the wooded area leading up to St. Nicholas Church.

I sometimes hear Reeves Muntjac from my flat and both hear and see them on a reasonably regular basis all over my St. Nicholas Church local patch site.














Photo: Reeves' Muntjac at my St. Nicholas Church local patch site on 1st December 2020

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.