Thursday 13 January 2022

Record from my flat - Red Foxes

I haven't seen a Red Fox in the immediate vicinity of the block of flats where I live for some time now. I am sure that they still visit but it is a question of luck as to whether or not I see them.  In addition, the majority of my previous sightings have been late in the evening or at night.

As I was getting ready to leave home at 7:30 a.m. this morning, I glanced out of the window and saw 2 Red Foxes standing together between the block of flats and the adjacent house. Almost immediately, they both walked down the short access to the rear car park and garden. However, when I looked out of my rear windows, I could see neither of them so I assume they must have walked quickly through and into the grassy strip and hedges which run down the side of the flats.  

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.