Friday 6 January 2023

"Fantastic Foxes: Their Secret World"

The Red Fox is one of my favourite mammals and one that I see and photograph regularly at my local patch site around St. Nicholas Church.

Red Fox - Flickr albums

I have no idea how or why I missed these 2 programmes on Channel 5 when they were originally broadcast but fortunately I discovered and watched them on catch-up.

My5 - Fantastic Foxes: Their Secret World - Episode 1

My5 - Fantastic Foxes: Their Secret World - Episode 2

The programmes are both presented by the brilliant Steve Backshall and include contributions from Red Fox expert Dawn Scott and wildlife photographer Matthew Maran and the work of The Fox Project.

These are 2 excellent programmes covering the ecology of Red Foxes plus the commitment of those people rescuing and rehabilitating injured and sick animals.






















#DefendNature .... Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife 

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.