Monday 9 January 2023

Record from my flat - Grey Squirrels

After returning home from my trip to Wat Tyler Country Park in Pitsea (see here), I was making a drink in my kitchen and had another Grey Squirrel sighting from my kitchen window.

That is not unusual in itself since I often see a Grey Squirrel running along the boundary fence to the rear car park. However, on this occasion there were 3 animals in close proximity to one another engaging in much tail-flicking. One of them was eating a food item which looked like a nut of some kind.

The collective noun for a bunch of Grey Squirrels is a "scurry". I was not aware of that until I Google searched it but I do know that I have never seen so many together in the vicinity of my flat.

Here are some record photos which aren't great in terms of composition or sharpness given that they were taken from distance through a second floor window ....




















#DefendNature .... Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife 

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.