Sunday 23 April 2023

Trip away from SS15

Today, I had a trip to Cambridge although not one for wildlife watching or photography.

However, from the bus from Basildon to Chelmsford, I again saw the presumed pair of Swallows flying around the barns at Barleylands and a Red Kite flying over Galleywood Common.

On the return bus journey late in the evening, I saw 2 Red Foxes, the first repeatedly trying to cross the main road at South Green near Billericay and the second sitting at the side of Eastfield Road at Noak Bridge.

#DefendNature .... Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife 

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.