Thursday 27 April 2023

Essex Bird Report 2021 .... male Pied Flycatcher

My photo of a male Pied Flycatcher at my St. Nicholas Church local patch site on 13th April 2021 has been included in the Essex Bird Report 2021 published by the Essex Birdwatching Society.

My record was one of only two of this passage migrant species for Essex during the spring of 2021.

SS15 wildlife watching: "Patch gold" …. male Pied Flycatcher!

SS15 wildlife watching: More on the Pied Flycatcher near St. Nicholas Church on 13th April 2021




























Photo: male Pied Flycatcher at Laindon, Essex

#DefendNature .... Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife 

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.