Thursday 19 March 2020

Plan B .... local patch birding (part 2)

It was not difficult for me to choose a local patch since I needed a site or sites close to (within 1 mile) my home so that there was no need to travel by public transport or rental car.

This, therefore, confined me to the SS15 postcode area.

The SS15 postcode area is around 1.8 miles north west of Basildon town centre in Essex and contains Laindon, Lee Chapel North, Noak Bridge, Steeple View and Southfields. 

SS15 postcode area map

I have actually chosen 2 sites within the SS15 postcode area:

St. Nicholas Church and surrounding areas

Noak Bridge Nature Reserve




💚🦆 🦉 🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.