Wednesday 30 September 2020

St Nicholas Church targeted by vandals

 St Nicholas Church targeted by vandals

There are some mindless and disrespectful idiots on the loose. Several villages have obviously lost their idiots.

I have seen evidence of the night before on some of my morning visits i.e. cans, bottles, nitrous oxide canisters, general litter, etc.

In addition, I have occasionally seen groups of youths around the church and in the cemetery on my evening visits but I have then turned round and returned home since the noise and activity is not exactly compatible with watching Red Foxes and Badgers.

Whilst I fully understand the calls for CCTV and additional lighting to try and deter anti-social behaviour, hopefully if the latter is installed it will not be too intrusive so as to affect the activity of particularly the Badgers and thereby reduce watching opportunities.

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.