Thursday 11 February 2021

Record from my flat - Red Fox

I went to bed at around 12:20 a.m. last night but before doing so I thought let's have one last look outside to see if there were any Red Foxes around. Sure enough, I immediately saw a Red Fox appear from the grassy strip at the end of my road and walk past the flats. I am not sure if it was carrying some kind of injury but it did have a strange looking almost sideways trotting gait.

During yesterday, temperatures crept just above 0°C so there was a slow and steady thaw of some of the lying snow. However, when I got up this morning, there had clearly been more heavy snow overnight and, as on 9th February 2020, there was ample evidence of Red Fox activity during the night with plenty of tracks at the front of the flats and at the rear.

















💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.