Wednesday 3 November 2021

Guess who is coming to dinner?

I don't have a garden where I live, other than an extremely small communal piece of lawn at the rear of the flats.

For those that do have a garden and provide bird tables and bird feeders, consider this .... a “sky table”, on which birders can put carrion such as dead foxes and deer and leave it to be fed on by corvids and raptors. The grubs and maggots which feed on the decomposing body also provide food for smaller birds.
























This would almost completely cover the area of our rear communal garden!

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.