Saturday 13 November 2021

"Red Fox" by Robert Macfarlane and Jackie Morris

"I am Red Fox – how do you see me? A bloom of rust at your vision’s edge, the shadow that slips through a hole in the hedge"

This is taken from "The Lost Spells" by creative duo Robert Macfarlane and Jackie Morris . It is a wonderful and insightful collection of poems and vivid illustrations that evokes the magic of the everyday natural world.


Spell Songs have put this brilliant work to music and on 27th April 2021 it was performed in a live streamed concert (which I watched) from the Hintze Hall in London's Natural History Museum raising funds for their Urban Nature Project .... see here.
































































💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature 


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.