Monday 13 July 2020

My binoculars are back!

In my blog post on my visit to St. Nicholas Church and the surrounding areas on 4th April 2020, I mentioned that my binoculars had developed a focusing problem which was causing a double image. 

Needless to say, due to lockdown restrictions, I had to wait a long time for the opportunity to get them sent off to Leica in Portugal for repair. This was all very disappointing and frustrating but binocular repairs were hardly a priority during a lockdown arising from a global pandemic.

However, I was able to send them off on 23rd June 2020 and today they were returned to me fully functioning .... I am very pleased!

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.