Monday 24 August 2020

Red Foxes seen from the non-lockdown window

On 24th June 2020 I made a decision to cease recording sightings on a daily basis from what is no longer a lockdown window.

However, I also said that I would continue to post any interesting sightings as and when they arise.

I see Red Foxes from my flat on a reasonably regular basis, the most recent being on 5th August 2020 and tonight I had a further sighting.

At around 11:45 p.m. I heard the distinctive sound of Red Foxes “geckering” plus other vocalisation.

I had gone to bed but was reading before “lights out”. However, lights were turned out early not to sleep but to try and see the Red Foxes from my bedroom window.

I had very brief views of 2 Red Foxes running in and out of the bushes that run alongside the track at the end of Czarina Rise. When they were not visible, there was still plenty of vocalisation from them and I could hear the noise of them presumably chasing one another in the undergrowth.

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.