Saturday 28 November 2020

Pie-eyed and bushy-tailed: Minnesota squirrel gets drunk off fermented pears

I love this 😀.

For some reason, it reminded me of when I was a student 😀.

A Grey Squirrel in Minnesota in the US has enjoyed an early and especially festive start to the holiday season and has been videoed apparently drunkenly feasting on pears that had fermented and become alcoholic 😀.

Pie-eyed and bushy-tailed: Minnesota squirrel gets drunk off fermented pears


My home-prepared "buffet" for my local Badgers includes, amongst other delicacies, apples that have seen better days. Maybe I need to watch out for Badgers drunkenly dancing around St. Nicholas Church and up and down Church Hill 😀.




💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.