Thursday 19 November 2020

Red Fox heard from the non-lockdown window

On 24th June 2020 I made a decision to cease recording sightings on a daily basis from what is no longer a lockdown window (although it has resumed that status again temporarily until 2nd December 2020).

However, I also said that I would continue to post any interesting records as and when they arise.

I was having difficulty getting to sleep last night and I was still awake in the early hours of the morning reading "Back to Nature: How to love life and save it", the new book by Chris Packham and Megan McCubbin (review to follow).

At 1:20 a.m., I heard a Red Fox vixen screaming 3 times in the space of a few minutes. This screaming call becomes more frequent in the autumn and winter months as the breeding season commences. 


💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.