Sunday 8 November 2020

Love local

Here is an interesting and informative article on the BirdGuides website regarding the joys and rewards of local patch watching .... Love local 

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, travel within the UK has been discouraged or banned for much of 2020 and there are ongoing restrictions on international travel.

I am not alone in having my usual annual trips within the UK and trips to Europe cancelled and this is hugely disappointing.

Therefore it makes perfect sense to "love local".

This continues to be as relevant now as it was in the spring and summer .... Noticing nature is the greatest gift you can get from lockdown

I think many people, myself included, will definitely continue with local patch watching even after the Covid-19 pandemic ends and when we can travel freely again.

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.