Tuesday 19 January 2021

More on birding in your "local area"

 I recently wrote about fellow birders seemingly pushing at the boundaries of the "stay at home" and "exercise locally" message .... see here.

This has now appeared on the Twitter page of one of the members of the Essex Birdwatching Society of which I am also a member ....

This may seem particularly harsh given the continuing irresponsible behaviour of the Covidiots in our communities and the comments of some of the well-known anti-lockdown populist journalists, not to mention some leisure activities which are exempt from lockdown 3.0 restrictions, but the warning is clear.

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.