Monday 11 January 2021

Record from my flat - Sparrowhawk

2021 has been a good year so far for Sparrowhawks.

I saw my first Sparrowhawk of the year at Noak Bridge Nature Reserve on 2nd January 2021 followed by one from my flat on 3rd January 2021 and another at St. Nicholas Church on 9th January 2021.

I had a further record of Sparrowhawk at 12:45 p.m. today from my flat. Initially, I had a very brief view of a single bird possibly engaging with another. Quite quickly, a single Sparrowhawk reappeared above the trees behind the houses opposite my flat and it soared briefly in the brisk wind today before flying off.

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.