Friday 15 January 2021

Record from my flat - Magpies

I see Magpies almost daily from my flat window so records in themselves are not especially notable.

However, this morning, I noticed a pair of Magpies evidently repairing and rebuilding a nest in a tree at the end of my road. Clearly, they believe that spring is not too far off now.

This is the same tree that I noticed nesting activity in early April 2020 (see here) but, as the leaves began to appear on the trees, the nest was no longer visible so it was impossible to see if breeding was successful.

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.