Monday 4 January 2021

National lockdown 3.0

This evening, the Government confirmed, as expected by many, that a further strict national lockdown will be introduced immediately …. see here and here.

I shared my initial thoughts on New Year birding here but it is now clear yet again that my wildlife watching and photography for the foreseeable future will be similar to my plan B in March 2020 …. see here and here.

Local patch watching continues ….














Take a walk outside - it will serve you far more than pacing around in your mind.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.