Friday 6 August 2021

Another summer's day, more rain and another rainbow

The continuing wet summer resulted in another rainbow over SS15 today,  the third since 20th July 2021.














The unsettled weather has also meant less in the way of visits to my local patch sites, not least since wet and windy weather makes macro photography of butterflies, dragonflies, damselflies and insects impossible.

Unfortunately, unlike Pooh, I have not had an "escape" to a tree with a large pot of honey and I have been confined to home with a bottle of beer watching the race of the raindrops 😀.

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.