Friday 13 August 2021

Birdwatch: Cattle Egret sighting is proof staying local brings rewards

The joys and rewards of local patch watching are well known and appreciated by most birders.

I found my own "patch gold" on 13th April 2021 with a stunning male Pied Flycatcher at my St. Nicholas Church local patch site .... see here and here.

This article by Stephen Moss, who I have seen speak several times at the Birdfair, further demonstrates the benefits that are often gained from local patch watching.

The Guardian - Birdwatch: Cattle Egret sighting is proof staying local brings rewards

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.