Wednesday 11 August 2021

Record from my flat - Canada Geese (again)

Evidently it appears that my flat has started to appear under a regular Canada Geese flyway.

During the last week, I have seen several groups of these noisy birds flying through .... c.40 on 5th August 2021 .... c.25 on 8th August 2021 and c.25 on 9th August 2021.

Today, I saw a further 2 groups of Canada Geese .... c.40 at 7:50 p.m. flying in a northerly direction followed by c.15 at 8:30 p.m. flying through in a north westerly direction.

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.