Thursday 5 August 2021

Record from my flat - Canada Geese

At 6:10 p.m., I heard a very noisy group of calling Canada Geese heading towards the area where I live.

A few minutes later, c.40 of these birds flew over heading in a north westerly direction. I have no idea where they were heading but it is probably safe to assume that they were from the large flock that is usually to be seen on the main lake in nearby Gloucester Park.

Here are some of my photos of the Canada Geese at Gloucester Park ....





















































































💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.