Saturday 14 August 2021

Record from my flat - Red Admiral

This morning at 7:15 a.m., there was a Red Admiral warming itself in the sun on one of my windows.

Unfortunately, I was unable to get a photo since I had packed up my camera and lenses for a visit to my St. Nicholas Church local patch site. In addition, the butterfly was on the outside of a frosted bathroom window and didn't stay long so a decent photo would have been somewhat challenging!

Here are some of my more successful photos of Red Admirals ....




















































💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.