Monday 8 May 2023

Nightingales

On 5th May 2023, I visited Danbury Common to enjoy the sound of singing male Nightingales

I heard 7 birds including one very showy individual that enabled me to get several photos plus a sound recording .... 


Essex Wildlife Trust have used one of my photos from my visit to Danbury Common last year to illustrate their article on the return of Nightingales to EWT Fingringhoe Wick this spring .... Essex Wildlife Trust - Nightingales return to Fingringhoe Wick Nature Discovery Park.




























Essex is an extremely important area for Nightingales which are rapidly declining across their wider summering range in the UK.


#DefendNature .... Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife 

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.