Wednesday 19 May 2021

More local wildlife crime

After the recent appalling events at Gloucester Park in Basildon (see here), it seems as wildlife crime is not restricted to my town, not that that comes as any great surprise.

The local press has being reporting on other incidents in recent days ....

Benfleet: Four fox cubs found dead with shot wounds

Benfleet wildlife: Catapult yobs firing stones at animals

Shoebury Park: Anger as men seen shooting items at wildlife

What sort of mindless idiots get some kind of perverted enjoyment and pleasure from inflicting cruelty, pain and death on our wildlife?

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


1 comment:

  1. squirrel removal toronto Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.